It all started for me after I left Art College in 1986 and went to work in New York. Here, I met world renown, iconic photographer, Terry O'Neill who asked if I’d like to become his assistant? Er, yes please! Well, one thing then led to another, pretty quickly and before I knew it I was working all around the world with some incredible people, including:
· Nelson Mandela for his 90th birthday celebrations at Hyde Park
· Film stars and sets such as Roger Moore’s Bond in “GoldenEye” or a personal favourite of mine, “Black Adder”
· Fashionistas and beautiful woman such as Elle McPherson, Cheryl Cole and Naomi Campbell
· Amazing musicians including Eric Clapton and Amy Winehouse
· Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace for her official portrait sitting
· Terry himself, which I’m proud to say hangs in THE NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY
And although Terry and I still collaborate on very special assignments, 25 years later, the jet-setting isn’t quite as time consuming as it was. These days, I like working with like-minded people who love quality imagery - whatever the environment. If you’re passionate about your family, your business or you have a special event coming up that‘s important to you, then get in touch….